We are a Messianic Congregation of both
Jewish and non-Jewish believers who earnestly
seek, both individually and collectively,
to magnify and glorify the Lord Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah,
and to share the Good News of the Gospel with others,
both Jews and Gentiles,
thus encouraging them to believe in Yeshua as their Lord and Messiah,
and to foster spiritual growth and maturity in all members.
1. We believe that the Bible, composed of both the Tanach (Hebrew Scriptures) and the Brit Ha-Khadashah (the Renewed Covenant) is the only infallible and authoritative Word of God and the source of our faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
2. We believe that God is Echad, (one) as declared in the Shema found in Deuteronomy 6:4 and Mark 12:29-31. A “united one”, or “compound unity” eternally existent in three Persons as expressed in Isaiah 48:16-17; and Luke 3:22. The Persons being: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Proverbs 30:4).
3. We believe in the Deity of Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah); that He is the “Seed of a Woman,” as God promised in Genesis 3:15, and that His virgin birth was to be a sign to Israel of His Messiah-ship as stated in Isaiah 7:14, 9:6; John 1:1-14; Philippians 2:5-11.
4. We believe in Messiah’s sinless life; His miracles yesterday and today; His substitutionary sacrificial death on the cross as our atonement; His bodily resurrection; His appearance there-after in Jerusalem; His ascension (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17); His personal future return for believers in Yeshua, both living and dead; and His future establishment of His kingdom on earth (Acts 2:23-33).
5. We believe in the deity and in the present ministry of the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a godly life (Ezekiel 36:26-27; Joel 2:27-29; 1 Corinthians 3:16-17; Galatians 4:6).
6. We believe that the Jewish people, according to the flesh (descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob), who place their faith in Israel’s Messiah, Yeshua, have not disowned or separated themselves from their race and Judaic heritage, but rather are now, as never before, true sons and daughters of Israel (Romans 2:28-29, 1- 16, Romans 11).
7. We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin and gaining salvation is by grace through faith in the shed sacrificial blood of Yeshua HaMashiach by the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit. (Leviticus 17:11; Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:27-28).
8. We believe in the resurrection of both saved and lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to eternal separation from God, the latter being consigned to a state of everlasting punishment (Daniel 12:2; Matthew 25:46; John 3:16-18).
9. We believe that all men have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of Yeshua (Romans 3:23) and the penalty of sin is death (Romans 6:23). That Yeshua died to pay the price for sin (Romans 5:8) and those who confess Yeshua as the Messiah shall be saved (Romans 10:9-10, 1:16).
10. We believe in the tevilah (immersion) of believers, as commanded by the Scriptures, as an outward sign of an inward salvation experience, symbolizing the death, burial, and resurrection into newness of life (Romans 6:3-7; Matthew 3:16; 28:18-20).